Eviction Aid For Properties in Mitchells Plain (Cape Town)
Howard Rubenstein founded Rubensteins Attorneys in early 2008. Having already practiced as an Attorney at law since 2003 Howard has gained comprehensive experience in the divisions of business and private litigation and criminal Law. Howard manages the company’s litigation team looking after a stable team of effective, persistent and formidable lawyers.
Rubensteins Attorneys is a legal firm based in Cape Town. We provide a large array of standard legal services to individuals, business law services to enterprises and civil and conveyancing document support services.
Committed to legal services excellency.
The law is complicated. We are not.
We are experts in the arena of realtor legislation and hold a extensive understanding of the business and judicial criteria.
Map of Mitchells Plain
Areas of Mitchells Plain
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Family & Business Litigation Attorneys in Mitchells Plain
- Housing and Commercial Evictions
- Magistrate’s Court and High Court Litigation
- Purchase and Sale Matters
- Conflicts Concerning Shareholding or Members of Business Entities
- Formulation of Legal Claims
- Area Disputes
- Insurance policy law
Conveyancing and Real estate
- Registration of Servitudes
- Registration of General and Sectional Title Transfers
- Assets Transfers
- Deeds registry investigations
- Donation Transfers
- Subdivision and Consolidations
- Extraction of Stipulations in Title Deed Conditions
Rubenstines Attorneys has a complete understanding of commercial and domestic landlord or tenant problems, such as non-payment and holdover proceedings, based upon such grounds as proprietor occupancy, non-primary household, unlawful subletting and breach of contract.