Eviction Assistance For Properties in Scarborough (Cape Town)
Leading South African law practice located in the of centre Cape Town. Our firm settle law matters in a suitable and cost-effective manner. Devoted to making certain that our clients receive service and competency of an exceptional quality.
If you have an eviction case situated in the Claremont area then simply contact us at Rubensteins advice or legal advice for your case.
Committed to legal excellency.
The law is complicated. We are not.
We resolve a wide array of eviction disputes in Scarborough and specialise in home evictions, business evictions and farming eviction matters.
Map of Scarborough
Civil & Business Litigation Attorney in Scarborough
- Home and Commercial Evictions
- Magistrate’s Court and High Court Litigation
- Interdictory Relief
- Legal Disputes Concerning Shares or Members of Company Entities
- Formulation of Legal Claims
- Jurisdiction Disagreements
- Enforcement of Cash Claims and Specific Performance
Conveyancing and Real estate
- Registration of Servitudes
- Listing of Standard and Sectional Title Transfers
- Estate Transfers
- Composing Deeds of Sale
- Contribution Transfers
- Subdivision and Consolidations
- Opening of Sectional Title Registers
Rubenstines Attorneys serve to help draft and negotiate your home and/or commercial lease or talk about all other matter relating to your situation as a lessor or property administrator in Scarborough.