Eviction Help For Properties in Somerset West (Cape Town)
Reputable South African law office proudly located in the of heart Cape Town. Our team resolve law matters in a opportune and cost-efficient manner. Dedicated towards making sure that our clients get support service and specialist knowledge of an outstanding quality.
Rubensteins Attorneys is a legal practice situated in Cape Town. Our company provide a large range of conventional lawyer’s support services to our clients, business law services to businesses and public and administrative law services.
Dedicated to legal services excellence.
The law is complicated. We are not.
We take care of a wide array of eviction claims in Somerset West and are skilled in domestic evictions, business evictions and farm eviction disputes.
Map of Somerset West
Residential areas of Somerset West
- Helderberg Village Evictions : Cape Town Eviction Help
- Braeview Evictions : Cape Town Attorneys
- Golden Acre Evictions : Evictions Help Cape Town
- Helderberg Estate Evictions : Eviction Law Cape Town
- Jacques Hill Evictions : Eviction Attorney Cape Town
- Steenbras View Evictions : Eviction Law Cape Town
- Erinvale Golf Estate Evictions : Eviction Attorney
- Lynns View Evictions : Eviction Law Cape Town
- Firgrove Rural Evictions : Lawful Eviction Cape Town
- Fraai Gelegen Evictions : Legal Eviction Cape Town
Domestic & Commercial Litigation Attorneys in Somerset West
- Home and Business Evictions
- Magistrate’s Court and High Court Litigation
- Purchasing Disputes
- Counsel on Commercial Dealings
- Formulation of Legal Case
- Arbitration Actions
- Debt Recuperation
Conveyancing and Real estate
- Listing of Servitudes
- Filing of Standard and Sectional Title Transfers
- Property Transfers
- Drafting Deeds of Sale
- Contribution Transfers
- Subdivision and Incorporations
- Extraction of Restrictions in Title Deed Issues
Rubenstines Attorneys has an extensive understanding of business and residence landlord or tenant issues, for instance, non-payment and holdover actions, based upon such bases as proprietor occupancy, non-primary residency, unlawful sub-letting and breach of lease agreement.